Hello all! I have been sick the past few days so haven't posted. Parker, Ian, Hyrum, and myself have shared some kind of "junk". Hyrum and I (thankfully) bared the brunt of the illness with Ian and Parker not too bad. On Friday we got our long awaited tadpole in the mail (thank you Grandad Bill). Ian and I set it up in it's little box to watch it grow. We have also ordered caterpillars for a net. We will watch them turn into butterflies! On Sunday I felt better and we set up our blow up pool in the backyard. I have only 7 more school days until I get to be home. This week should be crazy with field day and paperwork to finish. Our family is also on baby watch as our friend Sarah is due in 3 days! Come see us Lilly :) Parker has been trying to move and talk which is wonderful to see :) We found out he also is allergic to apples this week which eliminates one more thing from his diet. At least he can still eat oatmeal. Enjoy the pics. I included some of my garden which has been a work in progress. Blessings to you all!Filling the pool

Loving getting splashed with water-it was really cold water!

My "earthbox" given to me by my Grandad a few years back. The box grows veggies like nothing you have ever seen.

Parker outside with Daddy- enjoying some fresh air!

Mr. Tadpole
2 comments:
Sorry you guys have been sick! Glad you're feeling better. :-)
Ah, the pool looks like so much fun. I'm hoping Emily will like it this year. Wesley hates pools (although he might change his mind if he sees Emily having fun in it). I'll probably try her in the pool this week since we're supposed to be in the 90s... ugh!
Hope you guys are feeling better.
Love your tadpoles. We tried those when I was a teacher. Of course the custodian must have sprayed her bleach water around them, because they all mysteriously died one night. Perhaps I'll try butterflies and tadpoles next year with my kiddos when our budget isn't quite so tight.
You're a GREAT mommy and teacher!!!
Post a Comment