Sunday, June 22, 2008

Butterflies and babies

Hello all! I wanted to post some sweet pictures of the kids from this weekend and show off our butterflies. Ian and I have been anxiously waiting for our caterpillars to change into butterflies. They are really beautiful I must say.

Sweet Parker

Sweet Ian



Butterflies Yeah!

Ian and Parker playing on the deck. They were so cute.



Parker in his high chair before eating- he likes to beat the tray with both arms now. I guess this is to get our attention.


Parker on the kitchen floor. He has started crawling which is so wonderful. Whenever I am not in the same room he comes looking for me.


Ian standing by his bookshelf and "picture wall". I spent most of Saturday drawing pictures of his favorite characters and putting them up on his wall in the playroom.

Ian with his beloved Legos.


A short video of Parkers newest accomplishment-doing the military crawl!


1 comment:

The Hines Family said...

How great that Parker is crawling!! He looks like he's feeling better. I hope you guys get some answers soon.

I like the butterflies! What a fun thing to do with the kids.