Parker went to have his tests done on his belly on Tuesday. He had an endoscopy and then they put a tube down his nose to his stomach with some wires. The wires were attached to a box with buttons that mama had to push. I pushed a button when he spit up, coughed, had pain, ate, finished eating, took medicine, or anything really. This continued for
24 hours. I had to hold Parker the whole time because he could get the wires twisted or put them out of his nose. That was hard. He did end up having a reflux episode so bad the tube did come out. The nurses put it back in but it was hard on little Parker. We were released on Wednesday afternoon and will know results by next Tuesday. Hopefully it will all shed some light on what we can do to help Parker. Parker was very brave. The last picture was taken when we got home. He was so excited to be home he could hardly contain himself.


3 comments:
We've really been praying for you guys the last few days. I hate that Parker had to go through all of that, but I hope you find something out.
Sorry Parker had to go through a rough couple of days (Mommy, too). Hopefully these tests will answer a lot of questions and he can get the help he needs to be a happy, healthy little boy. He's such a little trooper!
I'm so excited to see that you are part of the blogging world! We will be praying for Parker and that you are able to find something out soon.
Post a Comment