Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter, Ian's small 5th birthday, and Hyrum's birthday

Hello all! Today was another beautiful day. The weather was perfect! We went to Easter service this morning and this afternoon cooked out with my parents as a combination Easter/birthday celebration. Daddy turned 33 today and Ian officially turned 5 about a week ago. Things have been very busy so we waited to have a small party for today. I took some really cute pictures of the kids. I know, I know, I do tend to brag on my family but I just love them soooo much. I am also so grateful to all my wonderful readers. This blog is my way of having a keepsake that hopefully my boys will enjoy now and in the future :)

Easter baskets



Grandma and Grandpa Hacking with Ian and Parker

Mommy and her boys :)

Are they not just the cutest 2 little boys ever?

Star Wars decorations

Yes, this is a homemade Star Wars cake by Mommy

Cute boy!

No comments: