Well, the boys are getting better here at home. We had a hospital follow up on Friday and the doctor said they are both doing well. They are both on a lot of medicine and I feel like we are the CVS but I am keeping up with it all. Parker still has a double ear infection but hopefully that will be gone soon. I am going to try and return to work (really I still have a job?) next Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. On Monday and Thursday Ian has more appointments. I will update if we hear anything. Again, thank you to all who shared kind words and support over the last weeks.
Below are some pictures of the boys from today-they are looking so much better though both have lost some weight.
I also included pictures of some pretty roses our family received.




1 comment:
The roses are beautiful! :-)
The boys look great! Molly would LOVE Parker's Elmo shirt. :-)
Post a Comment