Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Fun

Grandma and Grandpa Hacking came by today to visit. Parker and Ian enjoyed them very much. We took some real cute pictures-I am especially proud of the first picture as Hyrum caught Ian and Parker in a precious pose by the window. Enjoy!





3 comments:

Liz said...

That first picture is priceless!! Your boys seem like they really enjoy each other (maybe they can teach my kids a thing or two... one minute mine are being sweet, the next they're a cat and dog!). I'm sure your parents love living near their grandsons. The boys look so healthy and happy.

By the way, please know that my comment on your status was purely a joke. It just struck me as funny (sometimes I have a strange sense of humor). Hopefully it made you LAUGH and not GASP in disbelief. I certainly don't think YOU need to be slapped. :-)

Liz said...

And I'm certainly NOT the gal to do it, either!!! :-)

The Hines Family said...

I love the picture of the boys looking out of the window! So precious!

Parker is really growing! We have to get the kids together again to play! :-)