Friday, November 28, 2008

Giving thanks

This Thanksgiving I must say that we are giving thanks for our wonderful family and friends. I am so blessed to have such precious babies. I have included some pictures from Thanksgiving day, spent here in Charlotte at our house. I made a big turkey and lots of fixins'. It was mmmmm good! Enjoy the pictures.

Sweet Ian

Look Mommy...

Enjoying my babies

Daddy and his boys-what a sweet picture

Playing ball in the backyard with Grandpa





Helping to sort out the branches to our Christmas tree

Our traditional "decorate for Christmas after Thanksgiving" tree
Ian was so incredibly excited about decorating for Christmas he could hardly contain himself

What is this in the living room?

Ian REALLY got into the holiday spirit by decorating in our living room. He kept saying "the house looks nice Daddy, is Santa coming tomorrow?"





A short video of Parker with his favorite toy car, he is so cute when he is playing with it.

1 comment:

The Hines Family said...

Happy Thanksgiving! The pictures of the kids are too sweet! :-)