Saturday, November 15, 2008

Play Date

Ian, Parker, and Mommy had a wonderful play date on Friday! What fun we had. I had the wonderful opportunity to meet the beautiful Molly, my friend Melissa's little girl. I have been wanting to meet her but we have had so much going on. Parker and her are almost exactly alike in their development and they had the best time together. I also had the opportunity to meet the Donahue family (Mommy Annie Beth, baby Caleb (cuteness), Ben, Emily, and beautiful Anna). It was so nice to finally meet them as we have been corresponding through our blogs. Annie Beth was also very sweet to bring us a chair for Parker to help with his eating. Thank You! Ian and her son Ben are about the same age and they had a lot of fun together. Ian REALLY enjoyed himself too, as Melissa's husband had a remote controlled car that he loved. At the end of the evening, Brian told Ian he could keep the car. Ian slept with it last night. Thank you Brian. Mommy even got some Mommy time to visit with friends from school. Auntie Tara and Auntie Anna were so sweet and the boys enjoyed them a lot. It was so nice to just hang out with friends while Ian and Parker were both so happy. Enjoy the cute pictures. I will be posting some more pictures of the visit soon.

Parker, Ian, and Molly with Tara, the Pied Piper of children


Auntie Anna C. with Parker

Parker eating at Melissa's house

The whole gang, we all decided that being a childrens photographer is challenging work. The picture turned out cute...precious babies!

Cute couple!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Last night was definitely good times! It was great to finally get to see your boys, they are both so sweet!

The Hines Family said...

We had a lot of fun too! We have SO many pictures!! I'll have to bring you a CD! :-)

Annie Beth said...

It was great to meet you! I wish we hadn't had to leave early.