Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween?

Well, since we were in the hospital on Halloween I decided to dress up and take a picture of Parker before Friday. We don't usually do much for Halloween but I picked up a cute Pooh outfit at a garage sale. Since we had such a big day, Ian didn't go either but I have included an adorable picture of him in his Thomas the Train hat from earlier. Enjoy! I also included some pictures of Parker eating "real" food. We have been squishing up some baked beans, carrots, and peas and he is going to town! The pictures show how much he likes it. There is even a video of Parker dancing to "Patty Cake" and a sweet video of Ian singing at the Wiggles concert from a while back. I had been meaning to put that video up earlier. Ian is doing wonderful by the way. He is so smart and amazes us every day with all he knows.






No comments: