Monday, August 25, 2008

Toot Toot, Chuga Chuga

On Sunday our family went to see The Wiggles- a singing group for children. Ian is absolutely crazy about them and knows everyone's name and what they like. He can sing most of their songs and when he is a good boy he gets rewarded with a Wiggles video. They finally came to Charlotte and we scooped up tickets. I thought that Parker would enjoy the music so he came too. Well, to say Ian enjoyed it would be an understatement. He was so excited and he even moved and grooved along with all the songs. I loved watching his face as his Wiggles sang his favorite songs. Parker was excited too and waved his arms and babbled along with them. Parker really liked the lights. When they sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star the lights went down and little stars were projected on the ceiling-Parker was so transfixed with the lights he just kept trying to follow them with his eyes. My babies excitement was so precious to see. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa! Life is good! TootToot Chuga Chuga!


Here is the Wiggles crew of Henry the Octopus, Wags the Dog, Toot Toot Chuga Chuga the Big Red Car, and Dorothy the Dinosaur. We don't have any of the Wiggles guys (yet!)
We got free books and stickers!

Grandpa showing Parker the Big Red Car

Mama and her boys-waiting for the Wiggles

Toot Toot- the Wiggles in their Big Red Car! Ian was so excited when they came out. Sam is in yellow, Anthony is in blue, Murry (Ian's favorite) is in red, and Jeff is in purple

Ian watching-I love his look!


Singing....

Parker enjoying the fun!

Murry and his guitar

1 comment:

Liz said...

The Wiggles... how fun! The boys look like they enjoyed it.

I saw your comment on my blog. Yes, you are welcome to use our products in your school. If other teachers want to use our stuff, I would request that they download their own copies and not use your copies (our products are CHEAP). Just go to: www.currclick.com. On the left-hand side of the home page there is a publisher pull-down menu. Choose "Teacher Book Bag." Donna, the lady with home I co-write, is the owner of Teacher Book Bag. So far, the products on the site which I co-wrote include: Colors, Shapes, Numbers, Oh My! and August Book Bag. (I also co-wrote another book, but she hasn't put it together yet.) In the next few days our latest co-authored book, Sept. Book Bag, will be on the site. My two lapbooks are also on the site (Johnny Appleseed and Trains). The lapbooks are solely my creations. My publishing company is actually called "Pleasant Ridge Publishing" but I don't have a website right now. I'm just partnering with Donna for now.