Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma

We celebrated Grandma's 60th birthday today and had a fun time. We went for our last swim at their neighborhood pool for the summer, had some amazing pizza, and bestowed gifts on the birthday girl. I made Mom a collage frame with all the babies pictures-it turned out nice. Enjoy some cute pictures.


PawPaw shooting Ian with a water cannon thing

Ian loves the pool so much!

Parker splashing with Dada

MawMaw helping Parker swim

Parker in his absolutely precious outfit from Grandma and Grandpa Rhodes

Happy Birthday Grandma


I hesitated to post this as I look a little crazy but both our looks should make someone smile- Grandma loved her collage



Well, now throughout our blogging our first child, Tim, has not gotten much air time so here is a sweet picture of our first "baby" Tim. He is such a sweet cat :)

No comments: