Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cuties

Hello everyone. Our family went to a Labor Day festival yesterday. It was real hot but I wanted Ian to have the experience and Hyrum and I just can't resist "fair food". The festival was in Matthews and was a realy big shindig. We ate food, rode a train, and Ian bounced in bounce houses until he was red in the face. Parker enjoyed the scenes and smiled at everyone. Ian absolutely loved the bounce houses and we got a few pictures of him going down the bounce house slide.

Later today we will celebrate Grandma Hacking's 60th birthday. I will post pictures from the party later. Enjoy the pictures...there are also some from last night before bath when Ian and Parker were just too cute for words and some shots of the kids playing in the house. Parker is pulling up (and falling) on everything now.

I know that I usually reserve this blog for our family photos but I have also posted some pictures from my friend Melissa today. Melissa is in Vietnam right now where she and her husband went to pick up Molly-their new daughter. I have had a number of people ask about her website and for pictures. Melissa and her husband waited 18 months (from when they first applied for the adoption to now) for their beautiful daughter. My heart is filled with such joy at seeing her and her husband hold their baby girl. Safe journey to you Melissa and know that our thoughts are with you. I have put her website below the pictures in case you want to follow their journey :)

Pull, pull....


Got it!

Cutie
Vrmmm, vrmmmm.... Ian playing with Daddy's truck-bought before Ian and Parker arrived ..haha

"I'm driving Daddy :)"

At the festival bounce house-"Going down!"
Ready!

"Goooooooooooo"

Chillin' in our double stroller

"Hey there"-look at me looking like such a grown up boy...

Sweet BoBo

Oh Goodness, he's turning somersaults! Pad the flexible spending account....:(

Parker with that precious smile

Silly boys!

Melissa, Brian and Molly-sweet family! Their website is www.hineshappenings.blogspot.com



No comments: