Monday, July 14, 2008

Fun on a Monday

The boys and I had a great Monday. I am trying to enjoy every moment I have with them now as school starts in a week-UGH! I have included some pictures from our day. I am blessed with the most precious family :)

Ian and Parker sitting on the couch together- Parker looked so cute with the remote in his hand and Ian is trying to figure out the Wii video game remote
Ian and I went to see "The Backyardigans" live show on Sunday. Here is a picture from the show and below Ian is sporting his new Backyards (as he calls them) shirt and light wand




Smiley Parker

Parker doing one of his favorite things-getting into our cupboard to play with the plastic containers
Playing with a car and plastic tub-he amazes me how much he LOVES to play. He explores everything he can (note that crazy tongue again-always out)

Bubbies....

Tickle, tickle...

What's this?

Ready for bed.. Ian is ready for bed but Parker looks ready to play...but now for long....


Sleepy..

Out...

1 comment:

Liz said...

Fun times. Parker looks like you in the pic where he's wearing the striped shirt. The boys are as cute as ever. One more week, huh? Stinks! Enjoy your last week of freedom. :-)