Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Back to school

Things have been busy, busy around here. School has started back and I have been attending a Professional Development workshop this week. The kids come next Monday. Hyrum has been having late hours as the company he works for is moving to a new building. I am trying to remain positive but I just hate leaving my babies to go to work. Please enjoy these pictures from the last week or so. One picture is of a creation that Ian made with blocks, cars, little people, and animals. We were sooooo impressed by how neat it was, the cars were lined up so cute and the animals all had their places. Ian is so creative! I have also included some pictures of Ian and Parker in the pool (by MawMaw and PawPaw's house). Ian has decided to try and venture out a little on his own in the pool. He hangs out by the steps and tries to "practice" swimming. We are very proud of him for being brave and trying so hard. Don't anyone worry though, we are only an arm length away :) Also included here are some cute pictures of Ian and Parker in our "bounce house" that Grandma and Grandpa bought us. The boys absolutely love to play in it together and it is quite funny to watch! Enjoy!

"Hey, bet you didn't know I've worn the same shirt 3 days in a row!"

An absolutely precious picture of a tuckered out Parker

Look at what I made Mommy!

Hey! This sure is fun!

What fun!

Big boy

Parker in the pool with MawMaw

Hey! Watch this...



2 comments:

The Hines Family said...

School will be starting before we know it! Can't wait to work with you! :-)

Liz said...

Sorry you have to return to work! Bummer. I'm glad you had some fun times with your boys, though. That picture of Parker is 100% adorableness! And Ian's creation is very impressive! Your boys look like such sweetie pies!