Monday, June 28, 2010

More June Fun!

We went yesterday to the Discovery Place in Charlotte. They just remodeled the whole place and were offering a FREE family day. We thought it would be crowded but...wow was it! We waited around the block for 45 minutes but it was worth it. The children enjoyed it so much :) Here are some pictures from the visit. I have also included some more pictures from the last few weeks and a few more from Charlie.

We are definitely trying to enjoy ourselves and find our happiness here in Monroe. I am beginning to feel somewhat "normal" again. After we went to Discovery Place yesterday I sat down with the boys and we made crafts and had some learning time. I felt for the first time in a long time that I don't have the worry and anxiety consuming me. I can take the time to enjoy my boys and my life :)


Our little Fireman



More pics from our visit with Charlie on Saturday












Discovery Place Pics













Learning craft time with Mama




No comments: