Ever since I heard news of the Haiti earthquake, I have wanted to be involved somehow. I feel I have not done much to help. I thought I could atleast share some amazing blogs from fellow Asbury alumni and share what my school is doing to raise money for the Red Cross.
My school where I teach is raising money for the Red Cross by selling heart earrings. They are very pretty and all of the money from the sale goes to the Red Cross. Let me know if you would like any, they are $5.00. Here is a wonderful news article spotlighting the fundraiser our school is doing for the victims of the Haiti earthquake.
Here are some blogs from fellow Asbury alumni. They are both sobering and uplifting. A few of the blogs and websites have a way for you to make donations if you desire.
Quisqueya Christian School
The Livesay [Haiti] Weblog
Ben and Katie in Haiti
Py Nandi
Also, some very close friends of ours are going to Haiti this week. I know they will need prayers for emotional and physical strength.
No comments:
Post a Comment