Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year and fun times

Happy New Year to all our family and friends!

Since being back here in North Carolina from our wonderful trip to Alabama we have been keeping busy. A few days ago I went to visit my friend Melissa and was excited when 2 more Mamas came over. We had quite the fun crowd :) It was wonderful to see everyone and it is always nice to talk and visit with friends. The kids had a wonderful time playing indoors which was great considering we haven't been out much due to the cold.

We also received a nice surprise from Grandpa Ed and Sally...Pooh and Tigger. Both boys have still not put them down. I have included pictures of them below.

I am trying hard to deny the inevitable..going back to work. I have tried to enjoy each moment with my boys and hopefully we made some memories. We have made cookies, colored, and played a lot.

Both boys are doing well :)

JC, Parker, Ian, Molly (with R2D2) Rayna, and Ana

Rayna and Ana...so cute!!!

Ian, JC, Parker, and Molly

Sweet boys

I included this picture as they all look ready for mischief...especially Ian and JC

Rayna with 2 of the Donahue sweeties :)




The boys with their Tigger and Pooh

1 comment:

The Hines Family said...

We had a blast with you guys! Can't wait to do it again! :-)