On the day after Christmas our little family traveled down to Alabama to be with our Bama family. Along the way I was able to see my friend Rachel who is expecting in May-YEAH! I was happy to see her and the boys enjoyed being with Rachel and her family. We then headed down to Mobile to see Hyrum's family. We have had the most amazing time with them. We were able to visit with family we haven't seen in years. The boys even got a second Christmas-some sweet stuffed lambs, colors, coloring books, blocks, etc. Here are some pictures-Ian and Parker have had an especially fun time with their cousins. There were 5 children and they all got along sooo well.
I have also included pictures of Parker and Ian's combined baptism. This was done the Sunday after Christmas at Hyrum's parents church. They both cried some but it was wonderful to see them blessed and prayed over.
Due to some technical difficulties I will be making another post with Alabama pictures..sorry, probably user error
Parker is a very musical child-he loves music so much. While we were here in Alabama my sister- in- law put him up to her electric keyboard. This baby has rhythm! Sorry about Mama's lack of singing talent :)
No comments:
Post a Comment