Thursday, February 3, 2011

January '11 update

I know it has been a while since I posted....between sick kids, work, and a sick computer I have been behind. We have been having nice weather lately (so sorry for our friends up north) and last weekend tried to get the boys outside! Yeah! Also, Ian went on a field trip to the Nature Museum..he loved it and I have included pictures below. The most exciting news is that Ian was selected as Terrific Kid of the month at school. The ceremony was yesterday :) He was so proud of himself and never stopped smiling. he got up this morning and wanted Daddy to see he was wearing the Terrific Kid pin to school. We are so proud of our sweet Ian! Today Parker is home sick :( Hopefully he will be much better real soon. He has been loving school so much and making such great progress. I have included pictures of hike from the park outing below :)

Nature Museum





My Terrific Kid...




Fun at the park....