Monday, December 27, 2010

More Christmas and December 2010 pics

Well, there were so many pictures from this holiday I didn't get them all in the last posts. The boys did so much at school the last week despite being sick and I didn't get a chance to post all of them. Parker went on his first field trip and Ian and I enjoyed pajama day at school with Santa.  Parker's teacher sent me some great pictures and I have included them below.  Also included are a couple more great pictures from Christmas day. 

Ian with his best "girl" friend....he adores this little girl and went on a special trip to the store to buy her a Christmas present (note the PJ's)


Ian with his classmates and his wonderful teacher


Parker dressed as Santa at school...



Parker went on his first field trip to a Christmas party..here he is with his best friend.


First bus ride...


Making gingerbread at school


A few more pictures from Alabama....




Love this great candid shot of Grandma and Grandpa Hacking at Grandma Scott's with me and the kiddos....


Parker helping Great Grandma Scott...:)

No comments: