We have had a great Thanksgiving holiday. I love being home with my family and having fun! On Thursday, we decorated the house for Christmas. Grandma got us new ornaments and we ended up with new lights as the old ones were mostly burned out. Ian made his annual nativity scene and both boys enjoyed putting up the tree. We had Thanksgiving dinner on Friday because Grandpa was out of town and we didn't want Thanksgiving without him here. He came back Friday and we ate a TON of fabulous food. Grandma and I made some new recipes and everyone seemed to enjoy the food. Today, the boys and I made a gingerbread house (thank you Grandma) which actually looked much easier on the box :) Yikes!!! It was a lot of fun and we laughed a lot as it fell apart multiple times (we finally ended up with a hair dryer to help it dry). Enjoy the great pictures. I also included our annual family Christmas picture (even though Parker was an unwilling participant..hehe).



Ian's "Nativity scene" started with this tower and then continued on to the fireplace mantle.....he does this every year and I think it is very sweet.
New ornaments..
Making a gingerbread house...
No comments:
Post a Comment