Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Mama's Day and some more pics

I know it's a bit late but I wanted to share some pictures of the kids from the past few weeks. We have been very busy here and work has been difficult but we are trying to squeeze in some fun! We have been to the park a lot and have enjoyed times with our friends. On Mother's Day we went to a play about the book Goodnight Moon. The boys enjoyed it very much and so did Mommy. We have been doing Hippotherapy about 1 time a week for the last few weeks. The boys still think it is the most wonderful thing in the world (and so do we). Here are some pictures from the last few weeks :)

Taking a hike...




Hippotherapy...

Charlie now has a "prize box" at the end of the trail...so cool!
Ian picked out a toy horse :)


Patting Charlie


The "prize box"

Oooohhhhh!

A book!

Ian on Charlie...always smiling!


Leaving Charlie...they looked so cute I had to take a picture :)




Picnic in the park with our friends, the Harlows :)



No comments: