Saturday, February 13, 2010

More snow fun

It snowed for the 2nd time this winter :) It started snowing last night and we had about 4 inches this morning. By this afternoon it was mostly melted due to the sunshine but we got out real early and enjoyed it. We were able to make 2 great snowmen which Ian was just over the moon about :)

Here are some sweet pictures.

Sweet boys



Baby Snowman

Big Snowman

Family Photo :)


Ian was very proud of the big snowman that he and Daddy built

Still not too sure of this snow thing...


Making a snow angel

Snow angel



Daddy got me some very pretty roses for Valentines...such a sweety :)

We got a new Lego catalog in the mail...my 3 boys engrossed in it :)

2 comments:

The Hines Family said...

I love the snow pictures! The baby snowman is adorable!

Anna said...

I agree with Melissa...cute snowmen! Looks like the boys had a great time in the snow...I just love making snow angels!