Friday, November 27, 2009

Holiday Festivities

The past few days have been very nice. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner here at home with Grandma and Grandpa Hacking. There was great food and we all had a nice time. Today, we put up the tree and decorated for Christmas. It was a very sweet and special time together. I hope the boys will always remember these moments. Enjoy some sweet pictures.

Thanksgiving spread...hey Grandma leave some taters

Ian with his much loved Little Peoples Nativity set. We finally got it on sale for a great price. Ian has asked for it since he could talk!

Sweet Parker

Mom and I..yes, we do look very much alike



Ian with his "friends"
(for those who knew Ian before the binky fairy came a few years ago you will notice Mr. Binky Dog....)

Parker and I putting up ornaments

I thought this picture was cute of Parker and his truck

Big Boy Ian...man, they grow up tooooo fast

Daddy and Ian putting up the star


One of Ian's many creations by the tree

Picture of Daddy taken by Ian

Stockings hung by the stairs with care


My life.....


No comments: