Well, I finally have come around to Halloween. For the last few years I didn't get into it but Ian really wanted to go "trick or treating" and wanted to be Eeyore. He talked about it for weeks and I went to the consignment shop to look for some costumes. Ian wanted Parker to be
Tigger and since I didn't think Parker would mind I told Ian I would look for a
Tigger and Eeyore costume. I was so excited when I found the most precious costumes for only $12.00 total.
We went to our friend's house (the
Harlow's) and had pizza before we all dressed up to go out. At first we were worried as it was raining hard. The rain let up and we were able to go to some houses. Ian was excited and seemed to really enjoy the fun. He hauled in some great candy loot (
hehe). Parker thought it was all a little confusing but enjoyed it nonetheless.
Enjoy the pictures...
Cute Tigger


Katrina, Parker, and Lily

Fairy Lily

So cute!

Tinkerbell and Eeyore


Trick r Treat!

Eating the spoils..
No comments:
Post a Comment