Thursday, September 10, 2009

Birthdays and visitors

Well, once again I haven't updated the blog as often as I like to but work and life have been soooo busy! Parker was sick for a week with walking Pneumonia but is, thankfully, much better now. Ian started his new medicine for anxiety/OCD but we have not seen much change yet...giving it time! He has been sick too with a cold but is feeling much better.

I am including some nice pictures of Parker and Grandma's birthday party. Parker got his first "Power Wheel" and he is so happy when he is riding it :) Thank you Grandma and Grandpa! I have also included pictures of Hyrum's brother and his wife with the boys. They came to visit for a short time and brought their very sweet dog :)

Enjoy the pictures :)

Parker in the backyard play set

Parker, Josh, Cherold, Ian, and doggie

Sweet

Grandpa and Parker on the way to see the new Power Wheel

Look...


Going for a ride....Parker still has not completely gotten the hang of it but he is so incredibly cute on it

Look at me!


More presents inside

Looking at his card


Helping Parker blow out the candle

Ian in our play tunnel a few days ago

Parker climbing in the tunnel :)

1 comment:

The Hines Family said...

What great pictures! Looks like Parker had a great 2nd birthday! Hope the boys are starting to feel better! :-)