Sunday, August 23, 2009

Life

I know it has been a while since I posted. Going back to work has been so hard. Next week begins our 4th week of school. My boys are so sweet and loving. They were sad to go back to care but we have tried to have some good times. We have been swimming at Grandma's neighborhood pool a few times and have continued to enjoy our swingset (when it isn't 97 outside). Next Wednesday we have an appointment to find out the results of Ian's EEG which he had on August 7th. Ian had his 4year old checkup a couple days ago. He had great vision and hearing (which I was happy for) but is still behind in his motor skills. He will start PT again soon. Parker is doing amazing with his new SMO foot braces. He walks real good with them and his balance is so much better. We had them adjusted since they were causing some bruising but now they are perfect. I am excited to tell you about a new specialized neuromuscular/developmental delay medical center at Duke which I am going to try and get the boys into. I am hoping I can get the boys an appointment. The information shows that they have a multidisciplinary approach which we need. I will update more about this as I can.

Here is the link to the website from Duke/UNC Chapel Hill. Just click on the highlighted links to read about the exciting information :)

Josh and his new wife (see below post) are coming for a short time today on their way to a second honeymoon spot :) It will be so nice to see them since we all were not able to see the wedding.

On the "house" front...we have had a few showings but no real action. That is OK...we remain positive :)

Here are some recent pictures...








Sweet picture of Grandpa Hacking with Parker :)

No comments: