Well, this was the birthday week for many friends and me! Last weekend
Hyrum and I celebrated my birthday by going out to supper with friends Matt and Sarah. Sarah's birthday is today June 7
th, mine was yesterday, June 6
th. We went out to a real meal with tablecloths and glasses and real plates. It was a wonderful evening...our husbands even pulled it off by completely surprising us :) Yesterday was a fun birthday party for our friends girls at a park. Her girls were both born on June 4
th 3 years apart! I think that is amazing. We had fun! I will include some pictures soon but our camera ran out of batteries.
Happy birthday also to our friend Shauna in Kentucky and
Hyrum's Mom in Alabama!
I have included a few pictures from around the house. I am happy to report that Parker is walking a little more on his own. He loves going outside to work with the therapist and I have included some of those pictures. Parker also wants to feed himself too, which we let him do but he needs a bath after every meal! I included some cute pictures :)
Also, I took a few pictures of my flower garden..it has been so pretty lately!
Hope you are all well..blessings!








1 comment:
Happy belated birthday, Allie! I remembered that your birthday was in the beginning of June... sorry the actual day passed me by. Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday celebration!
Glad Parker is doing so well with his motor skills. :-)
Post a Comment