Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fun

I usually update more than I have but we have been very busy. The school year is winding down and there has been a lot to do.

On May 4th, Hyrum and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary. We will have a fun date later since the 4th was on a stinky Monday. Love you Hyrum! Grandma and Grandpa Hacking also had an anniversary on May 5th...happy Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa!

The weather has been warm and today the boys enjoyed a little dip in their new blow up pool from Grandma and Grandpa. I included some pictures.

Parker is getting lots stronger but hasn't walked on his own much since the fun video...but man is he trying! He can do it!

Ian has been the best boy and enjoying lots of fun activities, mainly here at home, but fun! He still LOVES Sunday school :)

Enjoy the great pictures! Hopefully we will have some Mother's Day pictures to post after tomorrow :)

Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing Moms out there :)

Fun times in the new pool







Parker pushing Ian on the ride on toy

They have been having fun together-we caught them at a sweet moment on the couch



Grandma bought Ian some great craft stuff...he likes to paint and be "crafty"
Parker loves the Elmo ride on
More sweet pictures



A couple pictures of Ian's cousin....I included them because he looks so much like Ian


Sweet Ian


In other very exciting news, one of my oldest and best friend from College had her baby on Wednesday. I have included a picture for those who have asked....he is so beautiful!

Baby Colin

1 comment:

The Hines Family said...

Love all of the pictures of the boys! Happy Mother's Day! :-)