Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lovin' it!

My babies have been so cute lately. Parker is making amazing progress in his gross motor skills. He is trying to stand all by himself-so sweet :) We are real proud of him. Ian is doing well and again enjoyed Sunday School last week. We have had some crazy weather with snow 2 weeks ago Monday and 70's last weekend-crazy huh? We had a nice dinner with our friends the Harlows last Saturday in the beautiful weather. I have included pictures from our dinner. There are also some pictures of Ian and Parker "playing" together on the push bike we have. Everyone has been healthy, except Mommy who has had an earache but I am OK. I had the EMG this week to see if I was a carrier for the Myotonic dystrophy and, thank goodness, it was NEGATIVE :) We did learn from the allergist on Tuesday that Ian has some allergies to wheat, tomatoes, and a couple other foods. The doctor doesn't believe this is the reason for his health problems but something we need to watch. The next big appointment is March 30th when we meet with the geneticist for Parker. He will discuss with us his thoughts on Parker's developmental delays. So, for now, we are all happy and doing well :) Hope everyone is well :)

Parker and Ian playing


Fun snowman on our snowday :)


One week after the snowman building we had supper and fun with friends in 70 degree weather

Parker has been trying to stand on his own-he makes this crazy little laugh as he lets go :)


Parker loves this toy-Our speech pathologist has one and I couldn't believe it when I found it real cheap at my favorite consignment shop :)


Parker loves to watch when people go "bye bye" out the front window

Parker is a little bookworm-he really likes books and especially loves the book in this picture about a bird-he says "bahhhh" and points to the bird in the book

1 comment:

The Hines Family said...

I'm so glad to hear that your test came back negative! That's good news!

Both of the boys are getting so big, but Parker just seems to be growing and growing!